The Annual Climate Innovation and Climate Resiliency Scholastic Contest
Planting seeds for climate change
Expand our mission to improve the quality of life in urban communities in Southern California through environmental education, urban revitalization, and green economics advocacy.
We are seeking a Presenting Sponsor
for our annual Climate Resilience and Innovation Scholastic Contest!
Presenting sponsor benefits include:
- Input on essay topic to align with your company’s work and mission
- logo on all printed and digital marketing materials, circulated throughout the Los Angeles Unified School District (including community churches, cafes, libraries and other businesses)
Other sponsorship benefits include:
- Shout out in two event press releases
- Community signage
- Monthly newsletter sponsor
- Social shoutout
- Website logo
- Acknowledgement in impact reports
**We have an email newsletter list with more than 5,000 subscribers that receives monthly updates and a growing social media following
THANK YOU to our 2022 Sponsors!
The Annual Climate Innovation and Climate Resiliency Scholastic Contest is available to students in the Los Angeles Unified School District.
The contest is broken down into three brackets;
- K – 5th Grade: Poster Design Contest
- 6th – 8th Grade: Essay Contest
- 9th-12th Grade: Essay Contest
With the help of our Presenting Sponsor, we develop the prompt for this year’s contest. The 2022 contest theme will be announced on August 15, 2022 and students will have the opportunity to submit their poster/essay design between August 15 – World Environment Day (September 26, 2022). Winner will be announced in October.
Prizes will be given out to the top three entries in each bracket;
- K – 5th Grade: Poster Contest
- First place: $250, Second place: $100, Third place $50
- 6th -8th Grade: Essay Contest
- First place: $500, Second place: $250, Third place $50
- 9th – 12th Grade: Essay Contest
- First place: $5000, Second place: $1000, Third place $250
**K – 8th Grade prizes can be given as a gift card