Plant a tree, save the planet
This is our monthly giving program to adopt a tree in the southern Los Angeles area. For $25 or $50 per month, you can support the planting and ongoing maintenance of trees planted in underserved communities. Monthly gifts include a tree adoption certificate along with other tree gifts depending on giving level.
Join the monthly movement to make our planet a better place.
If you are interested in a one-time gift, choose how you can make a difference with your giving level. We welcome donors to return each year to continue supporting the planet.
- $25 – Green Advocate: Enhance our work to promote climate change in the underserved south Los Angeles area.
- $50 – Green Educator: Enable curriculum creation for today’s youth to better understand green issues.
- $100 – Green Creator: Support hands-on programs to plant trees and clean the community.
- $300 – Green Ribbons: Support programs such as our essay content and CELA awards in recognizing community green minds.
- $500+ – Revitalizer: Fund revitalization and park development efforts in south Los Angeles.
Are you a business? Consider sponsorship.
Sponsors receive various community recognitions depending on your giving level. We have an email newsletter list with more than 5,000 subscribers that receives monthly updates and a growing social media following. Let the community know you support environmentally focused initiatives and equal access to green space with a sponsorship for California Greenworks.